0 comments delivered, so far (closes 9 July 2022)
The Northern Cape Department of Economic Development and Tourism has published the Northern Cape Consumer Protection Bill, and is asking you to comment.
- to provide for the Provincial Consumer Protection Authority as a Unit within the Department of Economic Development and Tourism;
- to provide for the appointment of the Consumer Protector, Deputy Consumer Protector; and
- to provide for all management arrangements related to the Authority and Consumer Court;
- to provide for the establishment of a Consumer Court for the Province;
- to provide for the appointment of members and a Registrar for the Consumer Court;
- to provide for the functioning and administration of the Consumer Court.
Scroll down to have your say