Have your say on the items mentioned below!
221 provided input
Your participation will form part of a report which we will deliver to the Minister of Cooperative Governance and to the Parliamentary Committee.
To the residents of Glen Marais, Kempton Park and surrounding areas who are fed up with the poor performance of the Ekurhuleni Municipality in providing to you, the tax payers who are constantly plagued with the following;
- Electricity Failures due to lack of proper maintenance of Substations.
- Water Failures due to burst pipes that is ongoing.
- Refuge collection problems due to proper planning causing confusion.
- License department congestion, causing unacceptable delays due to understaffing.
- Overpaid staff that fail in their jobs that cause the above-mentioned problems.
- Lack of timeous notifications on items 1 and 2 that cause hardship to residents.
We need your support to take these matters up to the highest authorities, demanding that they make an effort to improve on the services provided.
We would accordingly like to receive your detailed complaints on the above issues so that you can be heard voicing your frustration with the poor services provided, at the highest level possible. .
We will on receipt of your comments compile a document for engagement with the local Ekurhuleni representatives in advance of approaching the Gauteng Premier.
Have your say now
Important to note; This is a legally protected public policy-shaping process mandated in the SA Constitution. By using DearSA’s platform you ensure an accurate record is held by civil society (so government cannot dispute participation facts or figures) which forms a solid foundation for a legal case should the necessity arise. It is not a petition. Your input is immediately sent to government and must, by law, be individually acknowledged and considered. Had this been a petition, all input would be grouped as a single submission.